We are Hi-Range Ltd, one of the trusted providers of car repairing service Wychnor. While our station is in Wychnor, our patrons visit us from across this County and also from several bigger towns near the A38 highway.
We work with the latest available technologies, and our technicians are highly skilled, friendly and professional.
Is servicing the same as an MOT?
One query which we receive often is whether car service Wychnor is a necessity given that every vehicle which is 3 years or older must pass its MOT every year. Incidentally, we are a certified MOT testing facility in Wychnor. Please visit our MOT page for more details.
Please note that an MOT is a legally mandated test which measures a vehicle’s roadworthiness, safety standards and emissions. It was first introduced in the 1960s as more people started purchasing cars en masse, and the link between vehicular pollution and Global Warming was established.
Unlike an MOT, vehicle services Wychnor are not legally binding. But it provides several advantages that we mentioned previously. A professional and thorough service session will ensure that your car retains its value over several years.
The risks of failing an MOT test are higher with a badly maintained vehicle.
What’s more, you will find a remarkable drop in fuel consumption if you take good care of your vehicle.
What services do we offer?
At Hi-Range Ltd, we offer both interim and full car repairing service Wychnor.
An interim service is recommended every 6 months or 6,000 miles - whichever comes earlier. We highly advise an interim session twice a year if you drive more frequently than a casual car owner and travel significant distances.
A full service session is recommended once a year or every 12,000 miles. It covers a lot of ground, and it is advisable for all car owners.
Given below are condensed lists of what our packages include.
At Hi-Range Ltd, this servicing session includes a total of 50 checks, some of which are mentioned below:
- Replacement of engine oil and oil filter.
- An inspection of all the fluids. Replenishments or top-ups are often necessary.
- Checking the general condition of the wheels and tyres, including the spare wheel.
- Battery service and inspection of all light fixtures.
- Inspections of the front and rear wipers.
A full car repairing service Wychnor at our facility comprises a total of 77 checks, which includes everything we offer in our interim service package.
- Engine coolant check and replenishment.
- Complete inspection of the exhaust and braking systems for any lingering damage. We store high-grade aftermarket spares in-house should they be needed.
- Fuel filter replacement.
- A careful check of the clutch and suspension systems. These parts are frequently damaged but most car owners do not realise that till it is very late.
- Check-up of the steering system and your car’s gearbox.
- Inspection of the radiator and coolant hose.
- Inspection of the fan and alternator belt, etc.
To book an appointment or for any other information, feel free to ring us on 01283 792302, 07770 040070.